Protecting your personal data during its collection, processing, and use while you visit our website is an important matter to us. We handle your personal data confidentially and according to the legal data protection regulations as well as according to this data privacy statement.
Responsible party: INCREON Spain S.L. – Calle Son Servera, 27 – 07570 Artà, Spanien, Tel Deutschland: +49 89 96 22 86 279 – E-Mail: email@example.com
Visiting the Homepage
You can visit our homepage without registering yourself or providing personal details.
With every access of a user on our website and with each access of a file, data concerning these events are automatically collected and stored in a log file. In detail, the following data are stored about each access:
- Name of the accessed file.
- Date and time of the access.
- Amount of data transferred.
- Notification of whether the access was successful.
- Description of the type of web browser used.
- Requested domain.
IP addresses are not recorded. The storage exclusively supports internal system-related and statistical purposes. We use this information to continuously improve and update our website in order to increase its attractiveness (safeguarding legitimate interests). The basis of law for this is Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of the DSGVO (Datenschutzgrundverordnung, English: General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR]).
The recorded data will not be pooled together with other data sources, in particular data which permits an association with a particular person.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” These cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain saved on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website.
If you do not wish that we recognize information about your computer, please configure your browser so that it deletes cookies from your computer’s hard drive, blocks all cookies, or warns you before a cookie is saved. However, in those cases, not all functions of this website may be available to you.
If you leave our website through a link and reach the site of a third party, it can happen that the addressee of the clicked-on target site sets cookies. We are not legally responsible for these cookies. Please refer to the data privacy policies of those third parties concerning the use of such cookies and the information recorded in them.
Use of Personal Data You Make Available to Us
Personal data such as your name, your address, telephone number, or electronic mail address are not collected unless you provide this data voluntarily.
We call your attention to the fact that transferring data in the Internet (for example, during communication by electronic mail) is subject to security breaches. It is not possible to completely protect such data against access by third parties.
Inquiries and Contracts
Insofar as you have made personal data available to us, we use these solely for the purpose of technically administering the website and fulfilling your wishes and requests, in particular for processing a contract made with you, or for answering your inquiry.
If you have made inquiries through our contact form, the information from the contact form, including the contact data you have entered into the form, will be saved by us to process your inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. The basis of law for this is Article 6 Section 1 Letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation (pre-contractual measures and performance of the contract).
Forwarding, selling, or otherwise transferring your personal data to third parties does not occur; excepting that:
- This is necessary to conclude the contract.
- This is necessary for billing purposes.
- You have previously consented to it.
The basis of law for this is Article 6 Section 1 Letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation (performance of the contract) and Article 6 Section 1 Letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (consent).
Other Advertising and Customer Relations Management
Without your permission, we use personal data only within the legally permitted scope; that means, for customer relations management and sending advertisements by mail. We do not use your electronic mail address, fax number, or telephone number for advertisements without your express consent. The basis of law for this is Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation (protection of legitimate interests).
You can object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time and then will not receive further advertisements from us.
Duration of Storage
We delete your data if they are no longer needed after processing an inquiry or termination of the contract. Excluded from this are data which we are not yet allowed to delete due to legal obligation (e.g., documents which are to be retained according to tax law and commercial law) and data which we need to represent legitimate interests; in particular, for asserting claims or for direct marketing.
You have the following rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
- You have the right to receive information about the personal data saved about you. (Article 15 GDPR).
- You have the right to request the correction of incorrect information (Article 16 GDPR).
- You have the right to request the deletion (Article 17) or restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR) of data which is no longer required. Insofar as statutory retention obligations exist; e.g., for business correspondence under commercial law and tax law or another statutory exception, data will not be deleted, but only their processing will be restricted.
- You may at any time object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes and, for special reasons, also to the further processing of your data (Article 21 GDPR).
- You have the right to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR); that is, the right to request the data you have provided us in a structured, current, and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible without our interference; if necessary, you also have the right to request that we transmit the data directly to another person responsible if this is technically feasible.
Right of objection: In accordance with Article 21 Section 2 GDPR, you may object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time. The processing of your data will then be restricted to other purposes for which it is necessary, and will no longer be processed for direct marketing. Furthermore, you can also object to the additional processing of your data if there is a special reason.
To assert your rights, please contact the address above.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law, you can complain to a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR).
This English translation of the German original is a courtesy translation. Only the German version is binding and shall prevail.